Product Care + Installation
Our glow prints are delivered fully framed by our frame partner Fantastic Framing ready to hang.
Fantastic Framing are experts in mobile framing and onsite hanging services for the larger capitals throughout Australia including Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne.
Please don't hesitate to contact the friendly Fantastic Framing team for advice on any glow print anytime via their web portal HERE
Please let us know if you have any queries or concerns.
Our glow prints can be passively charged even by the sunlight but are super charged by an external light source like a lamp or directed ceiling spot.
The prints are most impressive when located in a dark room and lit with a directed light source that can be turned off with the flick of a switch revealing the glow effects.
For absolute best results we recommend you engage a lighting professional to install a safe custom lighting solution that changes + enhances the glow features of your display.
- Clean with non-abrasive cloth suitable for use on wood + acrylic surfaces.
- Avoid cleaning with harsh chemicals, use warm soapy water.
- Hang securely with appropriate means to avoid breakage and damages (This is your responsibility, we recommend you to consult a frame professional if necessary).
- Book maintenance check with a frame professional periodically.
- WARNING: Maintain a safe distance from heat sources such as lights, to avoid overheating the print, as the product is flammable. Supervise use at all times.
- Disposal: Please contact us to discuss possible options for recycling your print product before disposal.
- For further information refer to our FAQ and complete Terms and Conditions which apply.
Still have a question? Check out our FAQ